Samsung won 80 awards at the CES 2015 Innovations Awards. Last year, the South Korean tech giant walked away with 76 awards. Among the awards, Samsung was recognized with one Best of Innovation award, 31 Best of Home Entertainment honors and several others for connected home technologies. Other awards include:
- Samsung’s JS9500 TV which received more than eight awards including Ubergizmo’s Best of CES award, Digital Trends’ Best Television at CES 2015 award and Reviewed.com’s 2015 CES Editors’ Choice award.
- Samsung’s 105-inch UN105S9B TV, the World’s First and Largest Bendable SUHD TV, earned a CES award for Best of Innovation: Video Displays.
- Samsung’s Active Wash Washing Machine which received three awards including Digital Trends’ Top Tech of CES 2015 Awards, Mashable’s Best of CES 2015 award and Reviewed.com’s CES Editors’ Choice Award.
- The Samsung Flex Duo Dual Door Range amassed three awards including 2015 International CES Best of Innovation Honoree, Reviewed.com’s CES Editors’ Choice Award and Techlicious’ Top Pick of CES.
- Samsung’s revolutionary portable SSD T1 earned eight awards including PC Mag’s Best of CES Best Storage Device award, Reviewed.com’s CES Editors’ Choice Award and Techlicious’ Top Picks of CES list.
- Samsung’s ATIV Book 9 received four awards, including Digital Trend’s Top Tech of CES 2015 Finalist, Pocket-Lint’s Best Laptops of CES 2015, Tech Times’ CES Best of Innovation award and Windows Central’s CES Top Pick award.
- SmartThings earned Reviewed.com’s 2015 CES Editors’ Choice Award.
According to Gregory Lee, president and CEO, Samsung Electronics North America:
“Samsung continues to focus on putting the consumer first by delivering first-class, groundbreaking products and services across categories. We are honored that CEA and the industry continue to recognize our commitment to bring new value to people’s lives through exceptional next-generation technologies that will transform the way we live.”