Apple prepping suppliers for iPhone 6s!
No one can deny the success Apple has seen with the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus that was just launched a few months back. Pre-order sales have been going through the roof and breaking records. One thing that we did see that might have caused a bump in the road was the Cupertino’s inability to keep up with the demand of the larger variant of the smartphone. With that being said, the company may just be prepping for its next big project coming to us in 2015.
According to reports, Apple is looking to bring its team up with Pegatron to the next level. Initially and currently, Pegatron is manufacturing only 30% of the iPhones we see in the market with the other 70% being manufactured by Foxconn. Apple is supposedly planning to increase Pegatron’s percentage up to 50%. Can this just be the tech tycoon’s next move to make way for the Apple iPhone 6s?
It might just be. Apple is constantly having problems meeting the demand for the iPhones. So, even if the expansion of the partnership with Foxconn isn’t for the iPhone 6s, it might be the smarter thing to do for future endeavors from the company.