Nutella has a Surprise for 5 Lucky TechENT Readers!

Nur Jeevan Guna Segar

An avid tech enthusiast and passionate about what comes next. Jeevan has been entwined in tech since he was in high school and has a background in Medical Bioscience. He's passionate about tech and more importantly what benefits can come from it.

You may also like...

7 Responses

1. Viloshena Ravandran says:

I’d like to share something about my Aunt Ruby, one of the sweetest people I know. My mom passed away when I was 17 and it was a tough time for me. However, I was fortunate enough to have 4 aunts who stepped in to help take care of me and my siblings. While I appreciate and love all my aunts, Ruby was the one who really brought the fun and adventure at a time when everything seemed dark and dreary. For this, I will be eternally grateful.

The message I would like on her nutella jar, if I win, is “fun aunt”

2. Ivy Tan says:

3. Ivy Tan says:

Grace Chee is a friend of mine who oozes confidence. Her personality matches her hair – big. Always game for anything, Grace is fun-loving, intelligent and and overall good friend. She’s always there for me in times of distress and give sage advise. Love her to bits and knowing that she’s a fan of Nutella, I would love for her to get a jar that states “dis-Grace”. If that is not allowed, then “big hair”

#nutellamessenger #nutellaSEA

4. Jia Haw says:

Soraya is someone who has the ability to inspire others. She is open minded and adapts very easily in different crowds. This is hardly surprising seeing that she’s a radio announcer! However, her best quality is that she is humble. Being somewhat of a celebrity, she has never let it get to her head and this is what I find most inspirational about her. Plus, she has a wicked sense of humor and can have everyone laughing for days!

For the #nutellamessenger contest, I would like her to win a jar of Nutella that states “cold-soraya”

#nutellaSEA

5. Yasmin Yusoff says:

The person who inspires me a lot is my ex-colleague turned bff Kamini Rajendran. Throughout my time knowing her, she’s always been an advocate for animals and is constantly rescuing strays – either from drains, roadsides and even from the dog-catchers! Not many people have this level of dedication and I’m constantly in awe of how she pours her heart and soul into it. The best part is that she does not just rescue them – she also painstakingly works hard to foster and re-home them. Her heart is so big and I’m so proud to have her as a friend.

• Yasmin Yusoff says:

(Clicked enter too early).

The message I’d like for Kamini is “rescuer”.

#nutellamessenger #nutellaSEA

6. Nisha Santhar says:

My sister Sushma has always marched to her own drummer – not really surprising seeing that she’s the 2nd of three sisters. Growing up, she was quiet and reserved – traits that have actually carried on into adulthood. Always in control of her emotions, she can appear to be a little stoic at times. However, when she dances, she transforms into a goddess. Her emotions are set free and she becomes incredibly expressive. As someone who has two left feet, I find it fascinating to see her dance. The way she lets go is something to behold. As a person who inspires me, my wish for my sister is that she always finds joy in dance and true happiness in life.

#nutellamessenger #nutellaSEA

The message for Sushma “2 of 3”